Faculty Honors and Awards
Congratulations to all faculty on your achievements.
The University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville is home to outstanding faculty, residents and staff. Throughout the year, many receive recognition and honors from several national and local organizations in addition to awards within the UF Health enterprise. Congratulations on all your achievements!
Awards listed were received November 2022 through March 2023.
- Linda Edwards, MD, dean of the UF College of Medicine – Jacksonville. Awarded the Society of Teaching Scholars Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Nipa Shah, MD, professor and chair in the department of community health and family medicine. Elected to the board of directors of the Florida Chapter of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Ross Jones, MD, MPH, assistant professor and medical director, department of community health and family medicine. Selected as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society at the UF College of Medicine.
- Suparna Krishnaiengar, MD, assistant professor and associate program director, department of neurology. Received a 2023 UF Superior Accomplishment Award
- Dani Brown, associate director, Academic Support Services. Received a 2023 UF Superior Accomplishment Award
- Leslie Caulder MS, C-TAGME, director of education and training programs, Office of Educational Affairs. Received the 2023 GME Institutional Coordinator Excellence Award from the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.