The Office of Research Affairs at the University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville recently launched its all-new Clinical Research Office, which will significantly enhance clinical trials on the UF Health Jacksonville campus.
The Clinical Research Office will support patient-centered research through all stages of the clinical trial process. The office will take on a hybrid format, allowing work to be facilitated virtually and in person. Ultimately, it serves as a “one-stop shop” for all clinical trial needs, such as strategic development for strong clinical research programs and clear, efficient two-way communication between investigators and sponsors.
Among its core features, the Clinical Research Office:
- Delivers robust administrative, operational and financial support for all stages of clinical trials
- Offers patient-centered platforms to enhance communication with patients and community partners
- Offers resilient electronic platforms for investigators’ teams to be more efficient in clinical trial operations, recruitment and management
- Provides sponsors access to direct information about our capabilities and expertise
- Supports study teams with education, training and mentoring to further enhance knowledge and retention
The Clinical Research Office also provides access to two key resources, including Consent2Share, an electronic consent tool for patients, and OnCore, a system that centralizes the management of multiple aspects of clinical research.
For more information about the Clinical Research Office, email firstname.lastname@example.org.